Hey!! Guys welcome to our blog. I hope this article is quite useful for you. This is the set of Computer Graphics MCQ or Graphics and Multimedia‘s questions & Answers (MCQs).
If you missed the previous article click here.
MCQs of computer graphics or Graphics and Multimedia
1.) Which one is non-emissive device?
- Thin-film electroluminescent displays
- Liquid -Crystal displays
- Light-emitting diode
- Gas-discharge displays
2.) Aspect ratio for high-definition systems is
- 1280 by 1024
- 980 by 1024
- 1024 by 980
- 640 by 480
3.) In the Mid-point circle algorithm, when the decision parameter value is less than zero, one of the following is not correct,
- x value increased, y value decreased.
- Both x and y value increased
- x value only increased
- y value only increased
4.) By adding a filled semicircle to each butt, cap is called
- Projection Square Cap
- Round Cap
- Mitter Join
- Bevel Join
5.) If a region is interior-defined, then all the pixels on the region boundary are
- Background color
- Multi value or color
- Unique value or color
- Polygon color
6.) The algorithm that fills interior boundary regions are referred to as
- Fill algorithm
- Flood Fill algorithm
- Seed Fill algorithm
- Ordered Edge list algorithm
7.) What type of picture elements is used in Digital Half toning?
- Gray scale color
8.) Which method is used multiple intensity levels to obtain visual resolution.
- Bi-level display technique
- Ordered dither
9.) In clockwise processing, an outside-to-inside pair of vertices following the boundary as
- Window boundary
- Polygon boundary
- Clipping boundary
- Screen boundary
10.) A labeled set of output primitives in PHIGS is called
- Element Pointer
11.) Which method is used to construct and positing a Straight Line
- Rubber-Band Method
- Dragging Method
- Paint Method
- Run length encoding Method
12.) Unequal values for Sx and Sy are represent as follows
- Uniform Scaling
- Differential Scaling
- Fixed Point Scaling
- Origin scaling
13.) Describing interior properties of an object is representing?
- Boundary representation
- Space-Partitioning representation
- Interior representation
- Polygon table representation
14.)How to write the Cartesian Super ellipse equation?
- (x/rx)2/s + (y/ry)2/s = 1
- (x/rx) + (y/ry) = 1
- x2 + y2 = r2
- x2 + y2 – r2 = 0
15.) Two colors sources combine to produce white light, which is referred to as?
- Primary Colors
- Complementary Colors
- Secondary colors
- Color Matching
16.) Which one is correct expansion of NTSC?
- National Telecommunication System Cooperation
- North Toronto Ski Club
- National Talent Search Cooperation
- National Television System Committee
17.) One image is transformed to another image is called
- Vector Drawing
18.) Which algorithm is used to compress a video
- Real-Time Video
- Discrete Cosine Transform
19.) OCR Device Stands for
- the Optical Character Recognition
- Optical Character Research
- the Optical Character Reader
- Optical Character Recorders
20.Media Forge tools are belongs to
- Image-Based Authoring Tools
- Time – Based Authoring Tools
- Object-Oriented Authoring Tools
- Icon-Based Authoring Tools
21. …….. is the practice by which an object is drawn by fixing (one or more) points, and then stretching the remain points out connected by a one or lines that grow and shrink according to various properties.
d) Rubber banding
22. __________ allows screen positions to be selected with the touch of a finger.
a) Touch panels
b) Image scanner
c) Light pen
23. What voice the use of voice system?
a) To initiate graphics operation
b) To enter data
c) Neither a nor b
d) Both a and b
24. When a circle is subjected to translational sweep, a ……… is formed.
25. A triangular strip connected with 50 triangles connects
In this post, we are presented some of the MCQs of Graphics and Multimedia or computer graphics MCQ. In the coming one, we will be discussed more MCQs, which helps you in your exams or interview questions.
So, please stay with us and give suggestions or suggest us for new topics and your demands in the comment section or contact us page, For now, thank you for being here 🙂