In this conversation, we will discuss a brief overview of Oracle Apex, including its attributes, advantages, and use cases.
What is Oracle APEX?
Oracle Apex stands for Oracle Application Express. Oracle Application Express is a low-code and fast Web application development tool that allows developers to create web-based applications quickly and easily. It is a fully-supported, web-based mechanism that is included with Oracle databases and is also handy with any web browser. Its new Release 23.1 was released on May 17, 2023.
Oracle APEX is also now available as a managed cloud service, an Oracle Application Development service that can be accessed via a cloud console.
Advantages of Oracle Apex:
- It is a user-friendly tool that allows developers to create applications quickly and easily, without requiring extensive coding knowledge.
- Apex is included with Oracle databases, which makes it a cost-effective option for creating web-based applications.
- Apex is fully integrated with Oracle Database, allowing developers to easily create web-based applications that access data stored in the database.
- It is highly scalable, allowing them to handle large amounts of data and users.
- Apex provides customizable themes and templates, allowing developers to create unique and visually appealing applications.
- Oracle APEX can be used to build complex web applications that can be used in most current web browsers. The APEX development environment is also browser-based only.
- As we already told It’s a low-code development platform that enables us to build scalable, secure enterprise apps, with world-class features, that can be deployed anywhere.
- By Using Oracle APEX, developers can quickly develop and deploy compelling apps that solve real problems and provide quick value.
- Oracle Apex provides a responsive design feature, allowing applications to automatically adjust to fit the screen size of any device.
- It includes built-in security features, such as user authentication and authorization, to secure the security of applications.
- It is fully blended with Oracle Database and allows developers to easily create web-based applications that can access data stored in the database.
- Data Entry Applications
- Dashboards and Reporting Applications
- E-commerce Applications
- Project Management Applications