This is the first set of CRM MCQs. What is CRM?- CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, It is a combination of business, strategies, software, and processes that help in building a long-lasting relationship between companies and their customers.
1. Technology can help in…
Ans: D. all of the above ( designing direct marketing efforts, developing new pricing models, processing transactions faster )
2. CRM requires a clear understanding of….
Ans: Customer focus
3. Classification and regression are the properties of…
Ans: data mining and machine learning
4. The most basic level of a product is called the
Ans: Core product
5. Operational generally refers to
Ans: Taking care of customers
6. The project manager owns the project from point of view of
7.___ exerts the broadest and deepest influence on buying behavior.
Ans: cultural factors
8. Third step in customer value analysis
Ans: assessing company performance and monitoring competitors performance
9. Marketing strategies are often designed to influence——– and lead to…………………….
Ans: Consumer decision making and lead to profitable exchanges
10. Process of managing information about customers to maximize loyalty is said to be
Ans: Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
11. Anything that can be offered to a market for attention, acquisition, use, or consumption that…
12. What is the last stage of the consumer decision process…
Ans: Post-purchase behavior
13. Which of the following is not involved in data mining?
Ans: DATA TRANSFORMATION
14. Consumers who always buy the same brand are called _
Ans: hardcore loyal
15. Contact management maintains contact information using?
Ans: an address book or an Excel or Google spreadsheet with entries
16. No single vendor currently provides all the required
17. Sales automation functionality might include
18. CRM is an integrated management system focused on
19. Which of the following is not involved in data mining
Ans: Data Transformation
20. There are two methods for distributing sales leads
Ans: push or pull
21. This is the practice of dividing a customer base into groups of individuals that are similar in specific ways relevant to marketing, such as age, gender…
Ans: Customer Segmentation
22. Search Engine optimization is used to Improve…
23. Whole Cluster of benefits When Company
Ans: VALUE PROPOSITION
24. Inventory and back office system integration must be…
25. Marketing managers should adapt the marketing mix to __ and constantly monitor value changes and differences in both domestic and differences in both domestic and global markets.
Ans: Cultural values