Azure Storage is Microsoft’s cloud storage solution for modern enterprises and applications to store data. To know more about Azure storage click here.
Cloud Computing is on a surge with the rise of the internet. Many services are available through the cloud, and one among them is storage service.
Read Also some posts on Azure for that click here
- Mindtree Interview Questions for PL/SQL 2024
- Color Theory MCQs 2023
- Data Privacy Certification Question and Answer
- Data Privacy Assessment Questions 2nd Part
- Data Privacy Assessment Questions & Answers
1. Your Azure storage account is consistently replicated to ensure durability and high availability. By default, which of the following replications schemes is used?
RA-GRS — Correct
2. In which type of Storage replication, data is not replicated across multiple data centers?
LRS — Correct
3. What type of storage account is backed by magnetic drives and provides the lowest cost per GB?
Standard — Correct
4. The maximum size for a file share is 5 TBs.
True — Correct
5. Premium storage disks for virtual machines support up to 64 TBs of storage.
True — Correct
6. Geo-replication is enabled by default in Windows Azure Storage.
Yes — Correct
7. If you choose this redundancy strategy, you cannot convert to another redundancy strategy without creating a new storage account and copying the data to the account.
ZRS — Correct
8. Which type of storage offering uses SSDs and is intended for use with Virtual machines?
Premium — Correct
9. You add a data disk to an Azure virtual machine. What drive type is created?
SCSI — Correct
10. Geo Redundancy is to provide high availability in…
Geographically — Correct