Here we are presenting some MCQs on Basic IP Awareness Assessment.
What is IP?
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to
a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two
main functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing.
- ………………..defines the scope of the patent during litigation.
2. Computer program is considered as…
D.)None of the above
3. The Brand used on goods and services, such as a brand name for a mobile phone is an example
4. Before writing the code of an asset, one should check for the right of third-party IP. Select the
A.) one should check the license
B.) Not required
C.) Get IP Safe Clearance done
D.) Not sure
5. Select the Correct Statement. A Trade Mark protects ……………..
C.) Both a and C
D.) None of the above
6. As per Indian Copyright Law, Fair use means…
A.) Use for research
B.) Use for review
C.) Use for non-commercial use
D.) All of the above
7. Copyright is __.
A.) Positive right
B.) Negative right
C.) Exclusive right
D.) Both a and c
8. Select the correct option. Confidential information is related to an organization’s business and is known to the public.
9. When an associate moves out of the project. the following needs to be done.
A.) Associate’s access to project systems needs to be retained for three months.
B.) Associate’s access credentials can be shared with new joinee int the project for temporary usage, till the new joiner’s access created
C.) Associate’s access needs to be revoked immediately
D.) Associate can be allowed to work in the project as he or she may not get a workstation yet, in the new project
10. A trademark could be a sound three-dimensional mark or a smell mark.
11. One of the good practices is to understand competition through Landscaping. Select the correct option.
12. One day an associate accidentally find he has access to some confidential information. He should
still access it as before. Select the correct options.
A.) No, A request should be raised for proper access.
B.) Yes, it is fine to access it freely
C.) No, this should be reported and request should be raised to revoke the access
D.) Not sure
13. What is the role of user-defined in IPRMS for the creation of patent.
C.) IP Legal
14. You Can protect Trade secrets by…
A.) Limiting the number of people who have knowledge
B.) By trading the article in a code box
C.) Both options are correct
D.) None of the all
15. For more information about the IP process, you could reach out to:
A.) Delivery head
B.) Team member
C.) IP SPOC/Champion
D.) Administrative staff of your location
16. Which of the following system is used for filling an IP?
17. ……………………can be registered for geographical indications in India.
C.) All of the above
18. The general rule is that copyright lasts for……………
19. A registered trademark is only valid for ……………….
20. The patents expire after ….. years from the application filing date.
Answer of Basic IP Awareness Assessment
|4||a and c|
|12||a and c|
|15||c. IP SPOC/Champion|
|17||c. all of the above|
|18||a. 60 years|
|19||b. 10 years|
|20||c. 20 years|
For more MCQs on the basic ip awareness assessment click here.