This is 45 question set of APIGEE – Analytics Services Questions And Answers 2023. Please NOTE that all questions and answers are based on our research and self-study.
What is APIGEE?
Apigee is a Google-provided API gateway management solution for exchanging data among cloud systems and applications.
1. Tree testing is not similar to card sorting.
2. For users from other nationalities, it is enough to offer a product translated in their respective languages.
3. It’s a sequential art, where images are arrayed together to visualize the story
4. People with low uncertainty avoidance are restricted to new ideas.
5. Surveys and questionnaires are primarily used for collecting information from a large number of users.
6. A fictitious representation of a group of users is,
Ans: User Persona
7. Card sorts are used to generate information architecture.
8. If time is a constraint, the quickest deliverable format is an email message or word document.
9. A Stakeholder could only be clients/customers in apigee.
10. User Research is not the first step of a UX design process.
11. Tree testing is similar to card sorting.
15. A/B Testing involves having an experienced evaluator using his/her knowledge of testing products.
16. Which of these techniques are used exclusively for designing hierarchy
Ans: Card Sorting
17. Two types of benchmarking are:
Ans: Stand-alone and Competitive benchmarking
18. What is key in a User Research?
Ans: Detailed surveys and questionnaires
19. Quick findings are comprehensive reports.
20. Power Distance Index measures
Ans: The degree of a society’s level of inequality endorsed by the followers as much as by the leaders — Correct
21. The purpose of user research is
Ans: to gain an understanding of the users, their tasks, the tools and technology they use, and the environment in which they perform their tasks
26. People from this cultural group are not tolerant of new ideas and opinions that differ from their own
Ans: People with high uncertainty avoidance
27. User Research is essential because………….
Ans: All of these
28. Questionnaire mode of approach is qualitative research.
29. A/B testing is done for specific aspects of hierarchy alone.
30. People possessing this cultural trait take initiative and make their own decisions
31. Technique used for evaluating findability of topics in a website
Ans: Tree test
32. A Stakeholder is,
Ans: anyone with an interest in the project output
33. Which technique involves having an experienced evaluator using his/her knowledge for testing products…
Ans: Expert Review
34. Contextual Interview can be done without users.
35. This is an additional deliverable that gathers all recommendations together in a simple table format—usually in Word or Excel—with a brief summary of the findings that led to each recommendation and, often, a severity rating for each issue.
Ans: Findings and Recommendations Matrix
36. Expert Reviews are conducted during the development phase.
37. User Persona is a quantitative approach.
38. Obvious limitation with surveys and questionnaires is
Ans: lack of any interaction between researcher and users
39. In Usability tests, we test the interface’s usability.
40. One size fits all’ should not be the focus of UX design.
41. Surveys are quantitative mode of research.
42. In this technique, users are provided with two or more options for choice
Ans: A/B tests
43. People from this cultural group are more tolerant to new ideas and opinions that differ from their own
Ans: People with low uncertainty avoidance
45. These are comprehensive reports
Ans: Detailed Reports